Friday, March 30, 2012
Post about Kpasch (Tenses Practice)
1. When did you begin/start to work at Kapsch?
I Started in Kapsch in 2010
2. What was your first position?
I worked as a Senior Software Programmer
3. Did you have any problems at the beginning?
No, I didn't have any problem
1. What do you do at Kapsch?
I'm development difference software for this company.
2. How long do you work everyday?
For 8:30 A.M to 18:00 P.M.
3. How do you get to the office?
By subway and bus.
4. Describe a typical day at work?
mi day start with a cup a coffee, and open my laptop, revise the emails and send the responses, after that I begin to program software.
5. What project are you working on at the moment?
In this moment I working in the Parking solution project.
1. How long have you worked for Kapsch?
I have worked in Kapsch since 20010
2. Have you ever travelled abroad?
yes, first time travel to Argentina, and after travel to Panama.
Plans / dreams
1. What would you like to do in the future (at work)?
I will work in the news projects.
2. Would you like to make any changes about your job?
maybe I will change the computers.