Friday, March 9, 2012

Summer Vacations, What is that?

Vacations is a strange and ancient word that is used for the real people or human being.

But, I remember a long time before, when I visited relatives in the south of Chile, it's a very nice place, beautiful people, and the most extraordinary food. please see the next images and enjoy.



In this travel, I taste many types of food, I can name including :

"Curanto en Hoyo" (which consists of beef, pork, seafood, potatoes, primarily)


"Chapalele" (is a mass based on boiled potatoes and wheat flour)


"Milcao" (that is prepared by mixing raw and cooked potatoes with other ingredients), see the pictures :





Among the many activities carried out, are traveling from coast to mountains, much of southern Chile, to help the cattle drive, and above all enjoy a very typical activity in Chile, "La Trilla a Llegua", the I leave you with images so they can see how I got bored, XD!!.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment