Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Personal Presentation II



Hi my friends, my name is Marcelo Vega Janhsen,  I'm 40 years old, I work as programmer at KAPSCH TrafficCom CHile.

I'm married and have 2 daughters, Alejandra and Fernanda, the name of my wife is Alejandra and we have been married for 16 years and have been together for 21 years.

In my free time, I study guitar ans music, play football, listening music, like as Metal, Rock, Dark Metal, Symphonic Metal and all of types of Metal, watching Anime and a lot of movies with my druthers.






my physical features, I'm Big and tall person :), height 1.87 ans weight 110 kg., and have a long curly hair, the color of my eyes is brown.

my preferred drink is Jack Daniels and Pisco, also sometimes drink beer ans wine.





Well, that's all, Chers!!!

1 comment: